We have extensive product knowledge of the Instant, 50 and Payroll range of market leading Sage software.
We offer full on-site and remote support services, to enable you to set up the parameters correctly and get the most out of this software. We are also available for one-off problem solving or assisting you with ongoing maintenance.
Example of this service for the accounting software include assisting you with:
- Setting up Sage initially,
- Designing the nominals structure and COA to produce meaningful management accounts,
- Creating a robust back-up routine
- Correcting posting errors,
- Running a Sage year end,
- Opening balance adjustments, to synchronise the opening position on your own management accounting system with the closing position on the previous year statutory accounts.
Unlike the support provided by Sage directly, we can advise you, both, on your specific accounting problems, as well as your software usage problems. In addition, we only bill for the actual time spent helping you, unlike Sage, who charge a fixed annual fee in advance. We can therefore advance you up the Sage ‘learning-curve’, so that you get the most from this software.