Business Grants: For East Anglian SME’s.
- Growing Business Fund– grants of up to £500,000 for companies that are expanding and creating jobs.
- BEE Anglia (Business Energy Efficiency) – provides grants of up to £20,000 at an average of 28% intervention rate to implement next-phase technology to reduce carbon emissions or save costs.
- The Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP) – provides a 25% return against cash paid for additional training to a maximum grant of £1,000 per learner.
- Agri-Tech – grants supports the development of new and innovative ideas in the agricultural sector and the wider supply chain industries.
- LEADER– programme provides funding for rural businesses in parts of Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Signpost 2 Grants – offers grants of up to £20,000 to support capital investment projects for businesses in King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, Bury St Edmunds and Forest Heath.
Blog entry by: Steve Smith.