Businesses get into trading and financial difficulty for many reasons; some self-imposed, others beyond their control. Our business turnaround advisers can assist you in getting the business back onto a firm financial footing in numerous ways:
- Accurately assessing and advising you on the implications of your current position and your options going forward,
- Preparing cash flow projections,
- Protecting your valuable assets from business ‘risk‘,
- Creating a viable and sustainable business plan,
- Assisting you in raising or renewing finance,
- Quickly converting losses into tax refunds,
- Making sure the business is structured and run as cash and tax efficiently as is possible,
- Undertaking cost health-checks, to reduce your cost base and improve margins,
- HR advice on reducing employment costs,
- Preparing management accounts, to give you up to date management information,
- Business sale,
- Where appropriate, dissolution,
- Introducing you to, and working with, a licensed liquidator.
Steering a business which is in financial difficulty is a lonely and stressful place to be. At this time, more than any other, you need a familiar and competent adviser alongside you.