Although we cannot actually hold office as your Company Secretary, if still required by your constitution, we can advise you of all of the duties required of you under company law and assist you in performing these duties.
We offer the complete package of services to private limited companies, which will typically include the following individual services:
- Company formation.
- Advising you on the appropriate legal procedures to change the officers of the company, change shareholdings, amend the accounting reference date, declare a dividend, etc.
- Advising you of directors’ responsibilities.
- Maintaining your statutory Registers.
- Maintaining your statutory Minutes.
- Attend Board and General Meetings to advise you on procedure and to take minutes.
- Acting as the company’s Registered Office.
- Filing all necessary accounts, forms, returns and resolutions on the public record at Company’s House.
- Advising and assisting you with your tax compliance obligations.
- Dissolving the company.
At present there are considerable tax benefits arising from trading as a limited company and most clients require assistance with the extra company law requirements of being in business as a limited company.
Making sure that all company secretarial duties are performed correctly will keep you out of trouble with Companies House and HMRC. It will also ensure that actions are taken that ultimately reduce the business and personal tax burdens.