Based in the heart of the Eastern Regions for 90 years, Agriculture remains our biggest client group with a wide range of specialist accounting requirements.
As experts in the industry we offer support with aspects including:
- Stock Valuation
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts and tax returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Advisory Services
- Inheritance Tax and Succession Planning
We can also help answer questions such as
- How can I minimise my tax liability?
- What do I need to consider when developing a succession plan?
- How do I manage my business tenancies?
Our Farming Group meet regularly throughout the year, with representatives from across the firm discussing current affairs impacting the sector as well as ensuring the team are up to date with recent legislative changes.
The group also develops half-yearly Agricultural Newsletters which offer discussion on current subjects within the industry.
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist Agricultural advisers.
In the years that you and your colleagues have acted as my accountants, a professional service has developed into a valued friendship and source of financial advice and guidance. In both service and professional terms, you have really gone the extra mile.