Whiting & Partners has worked with many property related clients across the Eastern Region for many years and we are here to advise during the highs and lows of the property market.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge of the industry as well as an understanding of the various legislation and unique requirements facing this sector.
We can help your property business thrive through our compliance and advisory services which include, but are not limited to –
- Capital Gains Tax Advice
- Preparation of Annual Rental Accounts
- Personal/ Corporate ownership advice
- Non-resident Landlords
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
We can also help answer questions such as
- How are rental transactions taxed?
- What is rent-a-room relief?
- How do I qualify for lettings exemption?
- How should I structure my business for minimum tax exposure?
Our Property Investors Group meet regularly throughout the year, with representatives from across the firm discussing current affairs impacting the sector as well as ensuring the team are up to date with recent legislative changes.
The group has also developed a number of ‘brief guides’ which are updated on a regular basis and are available to download –
- Capital Gains Tax on UK Residential Property owned by Non-Residents
- Tax For Non-Resident Landlords
- Buy To Let Properties: Tax Implications
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
I have always found Whiting & Partners helpful, reliable, always willing to discuss problems and advise on the best procedure.