We have a specialist corporate services team who offer bespoke services to a number of industries for business of many sizes.
Traditionally, corporate finance services are viewed as the sale and purchase of businesses; however it also includes other types of work such as business planning, fundraising, business acquisition and exit planning.
Through the life-cycle of a business it is likely that a number of these services will be required. In addition, for highly specialised corporate finance, tax, legal or marketing issues, we have access to some of the best technical support available.
A summary of our corporate finance services:
- Raising finance for your business
- Acquisition of another business
- Exit planning and selling your business
Why choose us?
- Proactive business advisors
- Specialists in providing services for SMEs and Owner Managed Businesses
- Members of the Corporate Finance Network (CFN)
Download our Corporate Finance leaflet below to discover more about our business services
The Corporate Finance Network SME Market Update:
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our Corporate Finance services.