Advising the typical owner managed business, through its life cycle of start-up to exit, will often require the input of corporate finance services.
We have accordingly set up a specialist corporate services team to offer bespoke services in this field:
Raising finance for your business
- For general working capital requirements – e.g. overdraft, invoice discounting.
- To buy a new asset, property or another business e.g. term loan, HP/lease.
- For expansion to develop another product or enter another market.
- Because you’re sick of your existing bank or lender.
Acquisition of a business
- Find and/or approach the target business.
- Investigate (due diligence) the financial & commercial elements of the business.
- Make introductions to other trusted professional advisors you may require.
- Advise on valuation & to negotiate with the vendor.
- Raise the finance you need to fund the deal, and run the business afterwards.
- Integrate the business with your existing business.
Exit planning and selling your business
- Have you really planned for your exit?
- Who are you going to sell to & will it be for the most price?
- How are you going to protect your business & confidentiality during the sale?
Whiting & Partners
- We are experts in all of these areas, and will charge you a reasonable fee for the size of the deal.
- We specialise in corporate finance for SMEs and Owner Managed Business, in particular on deals with a transaction value of less than £3m.
Why should you use us?
- Not just highly qualified accountants – we are proactive business advisors, trained to help you with your commercial challenges, not just your tax and audit.
- Specialists in advising upon smaller transactions – as a regional and independent accountancy firm, we provide a high quality of advice, but without the cost and impersonal nature often associated with a larger firm.
- For highly specialised corporate finance, tax, legal or marketing issues, we have access to some of the best technical support available.
- We are members of the Corporate Finance Network; a grouping of some of the most proactive and commercially astute regional, independent accountancy firms in the UK who specialise in advising upon corporate finance advice for smaller transactions.
We undertake regular training and are up-to-date with the most recent market information.