As a firm of general practice chartered accountants, we need to master many core disciplines.
Although we have specifically identified certain services and sectors in which we have gained much experience and expertise, we are also able to assist in many other areas that fall into other, general practice, categories.
We offer a range of advisory, outsourcing and compliance services:
- Business plan preparation,
- Advice on the most appropriate trading structure,
- Assistance in raising of finance,
- Incorporation, if you decide to trade as a limited company,
- Registration for all of the appropriate taxes,
- Pro-active business and personal tax, finance and structure advice,
- Business support (Book-keeping and payroll),
- Introduction of appropriate financial controls,
- Both internal Management Accounting and external Statutory Accounting,
- Pre sale grooming,
- Business sale, succession or dissolution,
- Managing and protecting your wealth.
Meeting with one of our partners or managers for a free initial consultation should be your starting point. This will enable you to explain your circumstances to us and identify the areas in which you require assistance.
Whiting & Partners SME Update Newsletters:
2017: Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun |Feb | Jan
2016: Dec | Nov | Sep | Aug | Jul | May | Apr | Feb | Jan
2015: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan
2014: Dec | Nov | Oct | Mar | Feb | Jan