As a firm of general practice chartered accountants, we need to master many core disciplines.
Although we have specifically identified certain services and sectors in which we have gained much experience and expertise, we are also able to assist in many other areas that fall into other, general practice, categories.
A summary of our general practice services:
- Business plan preparation
- Advice on the most appropriate trading structure
- Assistance in raising of finance
- Incorporation, if you decide to trade as a limited company
- Registration for all of the appropriate taxes
- Pro-active business and personal tax, finance and structure advice
- Business support (Book-keeping and payroll)
- Introduction of appropriate financial controls
- Both internal Management Accounting and external Statutory Accounting
- Pre-sale grooming
- Business sale, succession or dissolution
- Managing and protecting your wealth
Why choose us?
- Established for over 90 years
- Transparent fee based service
- Central accountancy and business advisory service
- Specialist advice and support
- Local office locations
Whiting & Partners SME Update Newsletters:
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our General Practice services.