We offer high quality compliance and advisory services to private clients covering all aspects of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax.
We are proactive in seeking ways to mitigate exposure to all these taxes and careful not to save one tax at the expense of another.
Our client base ranges from high net worth individuals with numerous investments and income sources, non-UK domiciliaries, overseas residents, employees and directors with share scheme packages, those with significant property portfolios and to those who have a number of pensions and/ or bank accounts.
Specific private client tax areas which we are typically asked to advise on include:
- Income and capital gains tax on buy-to-let residential properties
- Disclosure and taxation of benefits in kind
- Taxation of trusts
- Exercising and taxation of share options
- Income tax on pension and investment income
- Share pooling rules for sales of quoted shares
- Claiming maximum tax relief for contributions into pensions
- Minimising exposure to inheritance tax
- Other tax planning
- Dealing with HMRC tax enquiries
The Private Client Team operates alongside other service sectors within the firm. If you have a business but require specialist personal taxation advance, we can accommodate your needs.
Why choose us?
- Highly experience d team of specialists across all aspects of Taxation
- Proactive tax planning advice
- Locally based offices
Download our Private Client Tax leaflet below to discover more about the services we can offer
Our Tax Group Commentary on Private Client Tax Aspects of:
2011: Autumn Statement
Our Tax Group “A Brief Guide to...” Publications:
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Buy To Let Properties: Tax Implications
- Capital Gains Tax on UK Residential Property owned by Non-Residents
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) Relief
- Furnished Holiday Lets
- Inheritance Tax
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Tax For Non-Resident Landlords
- The Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Forthcoming Tax Changes for Residential Landlords
- Pensions Guidance
- Gift Loans
- Discounted Gift Trusts
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our Private Client Tax services.