This HR service takes away the strain of managing your employees, leaving you to concentrate on other business issues. Working with you and your employees, Whitings HR Management Services will become part of your team.
We will take the sting out of managing contentious issues by dealing with your employees on an independent basis and allowing you to avoid employer-employee conflict. With an exceptional knowledge of employment law, Brenda McLoughlin will deal with your issues in a safe and sensitive manner, with an aim to ensure you never fall foul of employment legislation.
Whilst Whiting & Partners will be happy to provide a remote Human Resources advisory service, we also pride ourselves in providing assistance within the place of work. We will provide a hand-holding approach to managing employees, if that is what you wish. This service is often provide in tandem with our payroll bureau services.
All documents created will be bespoke for your business. We can instigate processes which will allow your employees to operate more efficiently and to enjoy and appreciate ongoing performance management through a holistic approach, to ensure correlative processes from recruitment throughout each employee’s career.
Whitings HR Management helps in the following key HR areas:
- Recruitment and selection,
- Contracts of employment and staff handbooks,
- Design and introduction of induction procedures, including Health and Safety,
- Management development planning,
- Performance management processes,
- Reward Management – salary and reward structures,
- HR strategy and planning, linked to business strategy,
- Problems with sickness absence or performance management,
- Disciplinary and Grievance investigation or hearing,
- Managing Redundancy out-placement,
- Change management projects.