Whiting and Partners long established, dedicated payroll bureau is responsible for wages processing, staff cover, PAYE, NIC technical aspects, all IT issues, stationery procurement and maintaining the general confidentiality of this sensitive information.
With our wealth of experience we cater for all requirements. This is reflected by our diverse client base that includes pension schemes and businesses with 2 to 250 employees, including those consisting partly or wholly of sub-contractors. We also provide cover for in-house payroll departments during periods of staff absenteeism.
Payroll is becoming an ever more challenging field to navigate, with numerous deadlines and legislative requirements for compliance. Many businesses find staffing this intermittent activity difficult and see outsourcing to a specialist RTI compliant payroll bureau as the obvious workaround.
We offer a range of services including:
- Submission of all relevant returns, including Employer Payment Summary (EPS), as required
- Preparing all necessary forms of P45s, when an employee leaves
- Arranging for employees to be paid by BACS, or other electronic means
- Providing ongoing ad-hoc support for payroll queries
- Assistance with the calculation of holiday pay in response to the changes due to tribunal decisions from late 2014
- Performing PAYE/NIC health check reviews, prior to an HMRC control visit
- Administering CIS, including submission of CIS300 returns and CIS payslips for subcontractors
- Advising in relation to the payroll implications of IR35
- Advising of the journals necessary to update computerised accounting records
- Tax efficient remuneration planning, including salary sacrifice and directors remuneration
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in legislation affecting employer responsibilites
- Assistance with Auto-Enrolment maintenance and compliance
Why choose us?
- Long established Payroll bureau
- Specialist sector expertise
- Working knowledge of legislative and regulatory changes as they happen
- Diverse client base
Download our Payroll leaflet below to discover more about the services we can offer
Whiting & Partners Outsourced Payroll Bureau Updates:
- September 2018
- March 2018
- November 2017 – Auto Enrolment Changes
- March 2017
- September 2016
- December 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- February 2014
Get in touch with your local office and speak to one of our specialist advisers about our Payroll services.