Despite the bad press that pension schemes have received over the last 20 years, there are still many appealing tax, protection and wealth creation features of setting up and running your own pension scheme. The legacy of Robert Maxwell lives on, in the form of the Pensions Act 1995, and all such pensions must now follow a rigourous compliance regime which is overseen by the FSA.
Along with other relevant professionals, including advisers from Whiting & Partners Wealth Management, we can assist in setting up and providing ongoing support services for the following types of pension scheme:
- Final salary occupational insured schemes,
- Small self administered pension schemes (SSAS’s),
- Self invested personal pension (SIPP’s) plans.
To service our client needs for the various skills needed in respect of pensions we have established a specialist pool of expertise. We find that such clients are generally interested in the following services:
- Advice on holding and protecting appreciating assets within a litigation-proof and tax-efficient pension ‘wrapper’,
- Preparing statutory accounts,
- Paying out pensions through our payroll bureau service,
- Completing and filing self assessment tax returns.
Instruct us to act as your pension scheme accountants and let us take away your worry of complying with the various tax and FSA rules. We shall also assist you to obtain maximum tax advantage through structuring your affairs in this manner.