Whilst the UK is seen by the rest of the world as a low tax and low regulation location to trade from, it will continue to see growth in overseas groups setting up subsidiaries here.
Such UK subsidiaries are usually unfamiliar with the UK accounting and other regulatory environment. To service such client needs we have established a specialist pool of expertise. We find that the services that UK subsidiary clients are most interested in are:
- Start-up assistance (incorporation and tax registrations),
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts (in accordance with UK GAAP or international standards) and tax returns,
- Audit, in accordance with international standards,
- Setting up KPI and other outsourced book-keeping and management information systems, including use of cloud accounting packages,
- Company secretarial services,
- Corporation tax advice on transfer pricing,
- Taking advantage of and operating within the relevant double taxation treaties,
- Reviewing your circumstances to make sure that operating through a UK subsidiary is a better tax structure for you than operating through a UK branch or as a UK agent.
Instruct us to prepare your subsidiary statutory accounts and tax returns and rest assured that all of your UK responsibilities will be fully complied with. We shall also ensure that these accounts are prepared in sufficient time to be filed with the relevant Authorities before the statutory filing deadlines, and prior to any internally imposed deadlines for group consolidation purposes, etc. When preparing these accounts, we shall be mindful of your overall tax status and we shall actively seek proven techniques to improve your finances.