Xerocon is the big event where not only do Xero promote and demonstrate their software but a host of other businesses shop-window software that links to Xero. We attended and are now in talks with a number of suppliers of apps. Having braced Xero the next step for Whiting & Partners and our clients will be linking with apps to offer a wider range of opportunities for the client and their business. I have compiled a list of potential apps we are currently in talks with and a brief description of what they do:
- Futrli – Using information in Xero Futrli offers an all-in-one forecasting and reporting application to help control cash flow and accelerate growth.
- Figured – A complete online livestock, crop and production tracking, farm budgeting and forecasting tool that works hand-in-hand with Xero.
- A2X Amazon Accounting – Cloud-based automated service used by Amazon merchants to import their Amazon sales and fee transactions and to post summarised transactions to Xero.
- Square – Be able to take chip and PIN cards, contactless cards and other mobile payments, whether you’re on the move or at a counter.
- Curve – Curve allows users to spend from all business accounts from one card linked to an app.
- Datamolino – Captures data from invoices and receipts and automates repetitive bookkeeping tasks for bookkeepers. Posting directly into Xero.
- Spotlight – Offers business owners the opportunity to create easy, great-looking performance reports, dashboards, forecasts and consolidations.
These are some of the apps we will be holding talks with over the next few months in order to have a better understanding of each of them and be able to offer a more bespoke service to each of our clients.
Watch this space for more information on these, as not only will they make the life of our clients easier, but also look to improve business and give a complete service taking your accounts forward to a streamlined functional future.